Tuesday, June 7, 2011

New Project Updates

Finally some pictures of my latest projects.  Since I recently re-engaged my 6mm projects AND liberated my 15mm troops from my Grandfather's basement. 

I am repainting a stand of 15mm Soviet troops to see how it goes - haven't painted a 15mm Soldier in a long time!  Right now I have the uniforms complete on a few of them.

The 6mm ACW troops are looking really good though!  I really like the Regiments on the 2" by 1" stands, as opposed to the 1 3/4 by 3/4 stands.  I will let you be the judge.


Baccus 6mm ACW Regiment (151st Pennsylvania) Doubleday's Division, I (US) Corps)

Adler 6mm ACW Union Officer UNFINISHED
Hordes of Baccus and Adler 6mm Troops

Half-Painted 15mm Old Glory Soviet Troops based for Crossfire

Closer pic of my half-painted 15mm Soviet Troops (old glory)

No comments:

Post a Comment