Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Christmas Came Early

So not only did I receive my new running shoes in the mail, but received my South Vietnamese M113 and my Revell M48 Kit!  Picked up a sweet deal off megahobby.com for 11.99 and the APC for 11.00!  That's the SINGLE PRICE of the M48 that my "local" hobby store was selling it for.  Hmph!

Also the M48 kit contained decals and modifications to make it American, German, Greek, or Israeli which is pretty cool.  I will make my either US Army or South Vietnamese considering my APC is ARVN.  We'll see.

Also gave the North Korean troops and US Korean War troops a bath yesterday in anticipation of painting them.  They will double as NVA and ARVN respectively, even if the weaponry isn't exactly correct.

Plan on playing a Korean War, 1951 Cold War Commander game (2000 points) in the near future.  I'm going to start fabricating medium bunkers soon.  Can't wait!

And as if anyone cares, I finished 3 more 6mm Regiments of ACW Union Troops of Stones' Brigade.  Starting Stannard's Brigade next.

Huzzah!  Pictures to come.

3 comments:

  1. Great stuff Steven, looking forward to seeing them!
    Regards,
    Monty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good buy Steven, like Monty I am waiting with anticipation for the results.

    Happy modeling

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Gentlemen,
    Tune in again. I will try not to disappoint!
    Steve

    ReplyDelete