Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year - 2012!

Happy New Year Everyone!
Thanks for tuning into the blog, and for your comments.  The internet is a great thing because it enables all of us with similar interests to be connected.  I would like to wish all of my blogger pals (and that includes people I've linked to) a happy, healthy, and prosperous New Year! 

I hope you roll nothing but 6's, draw only good "fog of war" cards in Ambush Alley, and never ever roll snake-eyes in Blitzkrieg Commander.  I hope when playing Spearhead you're always the German side and you have Tiger tanks, and when you play Shako, you're always French :)

All kidding aside, everyone have a happy New Year.  Stay tuned to the blog, there are many ambitious projects planned for 2012 that you won't want to miss.

Top 10 New Year's Hobby Resolutions (in no particular order):

  1. Finish the Hubbardton AWI Project
  2. Finish the WWII Crossfire Project
  3. Field Platoons of 20mm US, Brit, French Fn Lgn and Muhj guys
  4. Play a wargame every month
  5. Start the Nappies Project for the Peninsular War
  6. Complete my 15mm ACW Project and play a massive Fire & Fury Game
  7. Start the Princeton AWI Project
  8. Actually build my M48 and Panzer V 1:72 scale models and use them in my games
  9. Print out color houses, roads, walls, and hedges on a color printer, base them and use the in a game
  10. Paint up my 28mm Space Marine Force, IG Force, and acquire some different models to use in the same games
On a personal note, I'd also like to continue watching my diet and start running again competitively.  With my job, lack of time for PT has caused me to gain a few pounds...
I would sure like to do some outdoor things again but I seriously doubt with the year we have planned that is going to be possible by any stretch of the imagination!

No comments:

Post a Comment