Wednesday, February 29, 2012

My Wordle

I got this from One 72nd's blog over at One 72nd Fantasy Figures.   It condenses the most commonly used words in your blog and makes a collage out of them.  Mine is particularly telling...

Here is the link to my wordle.  Go there and you can make your own!  That is all for this rainy afternoon.  Hopefully I can get to some PAINTING tonight.

I need to finish the 15mm Fences for my upcoming ACW Campaign Season.  Also need to finish those pesky 15mm US WWII GIs for Crossfire, as well as a sh*tload of 1:72 US, Germans, NVA and VC Troops, as well as modern US and muhj fighters. 

That as well as the FRENCHIES who refuse to allow themselves to be painted!!! 

3 comments:

  1. Steve,
    nice wordle! and glad to meet you.
    Cheers
    Birk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Birk! Welcome to the blog! Stop back often!

      Steve

      Delete
  2. On www.txt2pic.com you can make more images with your text.

    ReplyDelete