Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving - Essential Hobby Thankful List

Hello Blogosphere,
To all of my American gaming and hobby enthusiast friends, I wish all of you a very happy Thanksgiving!  For everyone else, I have included a collection of links to bring you up to speed on what all of the fuss is about.

History of Thanksgiving

Turkey Revenge

An old tradition here in North America is to reflect or discuss what you're most thankful for.  We here at SOUND OFFICERS CALL are most thankful for the following:







But most of all, we are thankful for the 80 great followers of the blog, and over 20,000 hits we've received.  Thank you for stopping by.  I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Steve




2 comments:

  1. Happy post thanksgiving! I would agree especially with Caesar, what a lifesaver. I gave your blog one of these awards you have probably seen:
    http://benssoldiers.blogspot.com/2012/11/yes-i-was-nominated-for-one-of-these.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ben! Caesar is doing a great service for gamers everywhere and they have a line for literally every taste. As a wargamer and toy soldier enthusiast, I'm extremely thankful for them as a company!

    ReplyDelete