Saturday, January 5, 2013

100 FOLLOWERS!

GIs and Russian troops celebrating SOUND OFFICERS CALL's 100th follower...
Thanks to all for following SOUND OFFICERS CALL.

You have all brought me inspiration over the last couple years either through your encouraging (and generous) comments on my blog, or by your truly amazing  and inspiring hobby work.

To me, this is a real milestone!  I can count my blog as one of the ones worthy to perhaps stay on your Google Reader list.

So to Fear Miniatures (my 100th follower) and to everyone for stopping by, thank you!  Now enjoy a canteen cup of a warm beverage on me, eh comrade?

Steven

17 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Rodger! As you can tell I'm super excited about this lol!

      Delete
  2. Great work Stephen. Your evil plans for blog domination of the world are coming together...Muh ha ha!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Stephen, great blog!
    Phil.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome on the "100 followers" club ! (I've already 100 too!)
    .... I think that we must have a drink together ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sam - what drink would you recommend? A glass of Port? Sherry? Schnapps? (seems to me what Generals would drink...)

      Delete
    2. Hum ... I think that a Scottish pure malt would be nice..

      Delete
  5. Congratulations! I only have 56 more to catch up, look out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ben! i have no doubt you'll be there very soon

      Delete