Friday, February 28, 2014

It's Been Awhile!

Greetings All,
  Been a busy last few weeks but not too busy where I can't post an update!  Still working on Napoleonics and rebasing (actually if you've been following my blog, re-re-re-rebasing).  Going back to the original 1" square bases (pictures soon, promise!).

Also a quick update on the Combat Team! WW2 Rules...  Writing the rules is done!  I slapped together a quick Quick Reference Sheet and am going to start initial testing of a web platform for sharing and collaboration if anyone is interested in playtesting, sharing ideas, or helpful suggestions on the rules.  (truth be told, I may just link them to a Google-Document and upload the link to my blog, but I would rather have a dedicated site where people can post ideas.)

I still have to put the Army Lists and Weapon Value information in some kind of published format but so far, the rules are done.  I think the back-and-forth on the close assault rules will continue, but it's all healthy and good for hammering out a final product.

As always, playtesting (the fun part!) will continue.

Hope everyone is having a great day.  If you happen to be on the east coast of the US, pray for spring!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, been wondering where you've been...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ken,
      You can thank old man winter who, for some reason, continues to make my life miserable, ensuring I will have zero time for painting, basing, flocking, or any other hobby production...

      Delete