Like I do every year, here is a link regarding the history of this wonderful tradition in America.
From the wargamer's perspective, I have my usual annoying list of wargaming things I'm thankful for:
1. Plastic Soldier Company
2. Ironfist Publishing (publishers of the Battlegroup Series)
3. AC Moore's (hobby store) Military Discount
4. NWS Minis (thank you, Ken!)
5. On Military Matters, purveyor of fine, obscure wargaming rules long thought out of print.
6. Bolt Action
7. Roskopf Miniatures (HO Scale train models but actually 1/100 in scale)
8. Too Fat Lardies
9. Khurasan Miniatures
10. Rebel Miniatures
That is all. We're off to the parents house in a little while!