Friday, April 28, 2017

Sanity Paint Session #2: ACW Union Regiment

As promised, Sanity Paint Session #2 has been posted.  Again, I've certainly painted better, but hey it's a completed Regiment and hopefully sandwiched between my better painted Yanks I won't be able to tell the difference!  Still, they're not bad for a crappy desk lamp and the only brushes I had access to...

Lots more work done at the house today, this time repairing a sewer line that went bad.  Now that that's been taken care of, there are still some major projects to go but at least we're getting there.

 Painting these guys up really makes me want to play Johnny Reb III or at least the Neil Thomas ACW game.  Oh wait....my table is shut down for now!





A Bundewsher mechanized platoon is up next!  Stay tuned!



The thought also occurred to me that since I can't really game or paint, I can at least ASSEMBLE all of the hordes of vehicle kits I have laying around.  That doesn't require a ton of light like painting does.

Anyways, my German HEER mech platoon is up next, and then my US National Guard or 1970s infantry to follow.

3 comments:

  1. Nice job on the Yankee infantry! Hurrah, boys! Hurrah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, these guys are excellent. Really look well together in line. Looking forward to the cold war stuff.

    ReplyDelete